Latest Update from Managing Principal Greg Kniss
- March 27, 2020
Big news today as President Trump signed the Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security (CARES) Act. This $2 Trillion stimulus bill provides much needed financial support to businesses and individuals impacted by COVID-19. We will be providing a full analysis of the bill in the coming days. That said, we know you have lots of questions now about how to navigate our new reality. With that in mind, we’ve created a COVID-19 Resource Center for you including lots of information for both businesses and individuals impacted by this pandemic.
On the Resource Center homepage, you can find the latest news, quick links to various state and federal websites, and several other tools to help you. We have also created an expert panel that you can reach out to directly for assistance with SBA Loans, Human Resources and Payroll, and Real Estate related concerns. This resource center will be updated daily, so we encourage you to bookmark the page in your browser.
In case you missed it, here is a list of some of our latest updates regarding COVID-19 that you can...… Read More
COVID-19 Quick Links
- March 27, 2020 The Economic Injury Disaster Loan (EIDL) Program vs The Paycheck Protection Program (PPP)
- March 27, 2020 [Updated] Families First Coronavirus Response Act (Paid Leave)
- March 25, 2020 [Updated] Small Business Administration Offering Disaster Loan Assistance
- California Employment Development Department (EDD) Extension for Filing and Paying Payroll Taxes
- EDD - What if I can’t file or pay my payroll taxes on time because of COVID-19?
- Labor & Workforce Development Agency Coronavirus Guide
Department of Labor (DOL) Resources
- California Employment Development Department (EDD) Unemployment Insurance Claims - Assistance for those who have been laid-off or furloughed