Individuals Impacted by the Coronavirus.
At KROST, our professional team has in-depth knowledge and expertise in PPP Loans. To date, KROST’s subject matter experts have assisted over 280 entities in obtaining and managing over $300 million in PPP and EIDL loans. We are providing PPP Forgiveness Application Review Service for Borrowers and Lenders.
- FEATURED SERVICES -
PPP Loan Forgiveness Review
Latest Update from Managing Principal Greg Kniss
- This is a preview of one of the articles in the new KROST Quarterly Real Estate Issue, titled “There are several tax incentives available to the real estate industry. Whether you invest in, build, design, or make significant renovations to real estate, a closer look at these opportunities could increase cash flow and/or reduce tax burden.” by So Sum Lee There are several tax incentives available to the real estate industry. Whether you invest in, build, design, or make significant renovations to real estate, a closer look at these opportunities could increase cash flow and/or reduce tax burden. Most are familiar with Cost Segregation, but may reap the benefits of other unique incentives that are lesser known. Early this year, two valuable provisions were extended by Congress through 2020: Sections §45L and §179D. While the benefits can be retroactively claimed if missed on previous tax returns, many miss out on the credit or deduction due to the temporary nature of the provisions. Each year, real estate professionals anxiously await Congress’ decision to extend these temporary incentives. Even though these extenders make it difficult for tax planners, their value is what drives real estate developers, builders, and architects to seek out the benefit year after year… Continue here » Learn more about KROST’s Real Estate Industry Services » KROST Quarterly is a digital publication that highlights some of the hot topics in the accounting and finance industry. Volume 3, Issue 3 highlights some of the hot topics in real estate including 1031 Exchange, Cost Segregation, Opportunity Zones, Qualified Improvement Property, Delaware Statutory Trusts, and Green Building Tax Incentives.… Read More
COVID-19 Quick Links
- California Employment Development Department (EDD) Extension for Filing and Paying Payroll Taxes
- What if I can’t file or pay my payroll taxes on time because of COVID-19?
- Small Business Administration Offering Disaster Loan Assistance
- Labor & Workforce Development Agency Coronavirus Guide