Individuals Impacted by the Coronavirus.
At KROST, our professional team has in-depth knowledge and expertise in PPP Loans. To date, KROST’s subject matter experts have assisted over 280 entities in obtaining and managing over $300 million in PPP and EIDL loans. We are providing PPP Forgiveness Application Review Service for Borrowers and Lenders.
- FEATURED SERVICES -
PPP Loan Forgiveness Review
Latest Update from Managing Principal Greg Kniss
- We are happy to announce the release of our newest quarterly magazine! The Technology Issue highlights some of the hot topics in the technology industry including Client Accounting Services (CAS), Nonfungible Tokens, the Effect of Upcoming Changes to IRC Section 174 on the Software Development Industry, and more. What You’ll Find Inside this Issue: Nonfungible Tokens – Applications, Technology, And Outlook By Paren Knadjian 2021 Tax Planning for Tech Companies: Employee Retention and R&D Credits By Guest Contributor Mike Kniss 5 Powerful & Innovative Software Tools For Your Team By Guest Contributor Justin Glim Disruption and Innovation: Streamlining Client Accounting Services (CAS) By Sossi Bekarain, CPA and Peter Minaian The Effect of Upcoming Changes to IRC Section 174 on the Software Development Industry By Guest Contributor Tetyana Guguchkina KROST’s Technology Team: Industry Group Leader – Paren Knadjian, Practice Leader Mergers & Acquisitions, Technology, PPP Forgiveness Paren is the practice leader of the M&A and Capital Markets group at KROST. He comes with over 20 years of experience in mergers and acquisitions as well as equity and debt financings. In that time, Paren successfully completed over 200 M&A and Capital Markets transactions worth over $1 billion, acting as both a buy-side and sell-side advisor. » Full Bio Gregory A. Kniss, CPA, Managing Principal Tax, Tax Specialty Services, Mergers & Acquisitions, Technology Industry Gregory Kniss, CPA, is Managing Principal of KROST. Greg has been actively involved with the firm’s business consulting and Tax practice for over 37 years. Early in his career, Greg expanded and later became the Principal in charge of the firm’s Restaurant industry practice. Over the years, it became the firm’s largest industry niche. » Full Bio Robert J. Gosart, CPA, Director Tax, Technology Industry Robert Gosart is a Tax Director at KROST. Bob has 40 years of experience … Read More
COVID-19 Quick Links
- California Employment Development Department (EDD) Extension for Filing and Paying Payroll Taxes
- What if I can’t file or pay my payroll taxes on time because of COVID-19?
- Small Business Administration Offering Disaster Loan Assistance
- Labor & Workforce Development Agency Coronavirus Guide