We are happy to announce the release of our newest quarterly magazine! The Sports & Entertainment Issue highlights some of the hot topics pertaining to sports & entertainment professionals such as tax issues for athletes, Loan-Out Corporations, Qualified Business Income Deduction, and more.
What You’ll Find Inside this Issue:
- Game-Changing Tax Matters for Athletes By Brad Pauley, CPA
- Lights, Camera, and Actionable Strategies for Long-Term Financial Planning By Philip Clark, CFP®
- M&A Trends in the Media, Entertainment, and Gaming Industries: 2019 Q1-Q2 By Paren Knadjian
- Qualified Business Income Deduction and the Entertainment Industry By Ronique Davis, CPA
- 5 Tips for Choosing the Right Business Manager By Stacey R. Korman, CPA, MST
- To Be or Not To Be? By Douglas Venturelli, Esq. and Jonathan Louie, CPA
Introducing KROST’s Sports & Entertainment Team:
Douglas A. Venturelli, Esq., is a Principal at KROST. He has over 35 years of experience in Tax, Estate and Business Services. His main focus is consulting with entertainment, legal, real estate and medical industry clients as well as managing many fiduciary and estate tax issues.
Brad Pauley is a Tax Director at KROST. Brad has over 20 years of experience providing tax advice, projection, and compliance services to clients in a variety of different businesses and industries. His areas of focus include high net worth individuals and their closely held businesses, including athletes, entertainers, service professionals, and owners/operators of real estate including like-kind exchanges.
Stacey Korman is the Accounting Director at KROST. She is a key member of our advisory team and is a trusted consultant. Stacey has extensive experience in assurance, advisory and accounting services, with an emphasis on middle-market companies and high net worth individuals.
Paren Knadjian is the practice leader of the M&A and Capital Markets group at KROST. He comes with over 15 years of experience in mergers and acquisitions as well as equity and debt financings. In that time, Paren successfully completed over 50 transactions acting as a both a buy-side and sell-side advisor, as well as a broker/dealer.
Phil Clark is the practice leader of KROST Wealth. He is a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™. As a CFP® professional, Phil is held to the utmost standards of ethics and professional responsibility required by the designation.