We are happy to announce the release of our third quarterly magazine!
The Real Estate Issue highlights some of the hot topics in real estate including Opportunity Zones, Delaware Statutory Trusts, Cost Segregation, 1031 Exchange, Green Building Tax Incentives, and Qualified Improvement Property.
What You'll Find Inside this Issue:
- The Impact of TCJA on Cost Segregation & Like-Kind Exchange By So Sum Lee, CPA
- Can OZ Work for You? Accounting for Qualified Opportunity Zone Funds By Keith Hamasaki, CPA
- Section 45L Tax Credits: The Most Overlooked Tax Credit for Residential Developers Guest Contributor: Brandon Val Verde
- Southern California M&A in Manufacturing Report - 1st Half, 2018 by Paren Knadjian
- Investor Alert: If You Have Not Heard of DSTs, Time to Take a Look By Jonathan Louie, CPA
- Client Spotlight: Mamal Moinpour By Jonathan Louie, CPA
- Updates to Qualified Improvement Property Guest Contributor: Harry Sahi
Introducing KROST's Real Estate Team:
So Sum Lee, CPA is a Principal at KROST. She has over 18 years of experience in public accounting and has a wide range of experience in Auditing, Accounting, and Taxation, and is also the head of our Real Estate industry niche. So Sum has a degree in Business Economics with a minor in Accounting from the University of California, Los Angeles. She is also a member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants and the California Society of Certified Public Accountants.
Keith Hamasaki, CPA is an Assurance & Advisory Director at KROST. As a trusted advisor with over a decade of experience, Keith specializes in audit and business advisory services to emerging and middle market companies.
Jonathan Louie, CPA is a Tax Manager at KROST and has over 11 years of experience in public accounting. Prior to joining our firm, Jonathan serviced high net worth musicians and entertainers working for a mid-sized business management CPA firm in Encino, California.
Find out more about our services for the real estate industry