CONNECT WITH ARIC
Aric Wong, CPA, MBT
DIRECTOR — TAX
Aric Wong is a Director in the tax department at KROST. He has been in the public accounting profession for over 10 years.
His areas of expertise include tax planning and compliance for high-net-worth individuals, partnerships, and corporations. He is knowledgeable in all areas of taxation, including individual, corporate, partnership, nonprofit, trust, estate, and gift. He services clients in various industries, including but not limited to restaurant, real estate, professional services, and financial services.
Aric is currently a 3rd-degree black belt in Taekwondo and has coached kids and adolescents as young as three years old.
- KROST, Tax Director (Present)
- KROST, Senior Tax Manager (2022)
- KROST, Tax Manager (2019 — 2021)
- KROST, Tax Senior (2015 — 2018)
- Aguiar Novack & Associates, Tax Staff (2011 — 2015)
- Master of Business Taxation, University of Southern California
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration with Emphasis in Management, California State Polytechnic University, Pomona
- Member of California Institute of Certified Public Accountants (CalCPA)
Aric's Thought Leadership
LOS ANGELES, CA — Certified public accounting and consulting firm, KROST, appoints Aric Wong, CPA, MBT, to
This is one of the articles in the KROST Quarterly Hospitality Issue, titled “What Happens When You
We are happy to announce the release of our newest quarterly magazine! The Hospitality Issue highlights some
The U.S. Supreme Court has agreed to hear a case challenging the constitutionality of the Patient Protection
The overhaul of the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act (TCJA) has proven to be a challenge since
Below is a preview of one of the articles in the new KROST Quarterly Hospitality Issue, “The
Taxpayers constantly feel entitled to deduct losses from their businesses and investments. However, taxpayers need to be