Aric Wong, CPA, MBT
MANAGER - TAX
Aric is a Tax Manager in the tax department at KROST. He has been in the public accounting profession for over 7 years.
His areas of expertise include tax planning and compliance for high net-worth individuals, partnerships, and corporations. He is knowledgeable in all areas of taxation including personal, corporate, partnership, nonprofit, trust, estate, and gift taxation. He services clients in various industries including but not limited to restaurant, real estate, professional services, and financial services industries.
Aric is currently a 3rd-degree black belt in Taekwondo and has coached kids and adolescents as young as 3 years old.
• KROST, Tax Manager (2019 – Present)
• KROST, Tax Senior (2015 – 2018)
• Aguiar Novack & Associates, Tax Staff (2011 – 2015)
• Bachelor of Science in Business Administration w/ Emphasis in Management, California State Polytechnic University, Pomona, CA
• Master of Business Taxation, University of Southern California
• Member of California Institute of Certified Public Accountants