Christopher H. Gaynor, CPA, MS
PRINCIPAL - TAX
Chris Gaynor, CPA, is a Principal of KROST. His level of expertise ranges from retirement planning to tax controversy. Chris has successfully performed hundreds of tax audits during his career.
Chris earned his undergraduate degree in political science at UCLA, and then finished his formal education with a Master of Science in Accounting at California State University, Northridge.
Chris resides in Pacific Palisades with his wife Rose. They have two children, Nicole and Scott.
• KROST, Principal (2019 – Present)
• Gaynor & Umanoff, Partner (2005-2018)
• Gaynor, Handelman & Gaynor, Partner (1978-2004)
• Price Waterhouse (1975-1977)
• Master of Science Emphasis in Business Administration and Accounting, California State University at Northridge
• Bachelor of Arts Emphasis in Political Science, University of California at Los Angeles
• Member of California Society of CPAs (1978-Present)
• Member of American Institute of CPAs (1984-Present)
• Conference planning committee for UCLA annual Tax controversy conference
• Member of The Westwood Village Rotary
• President of The Westwood Village Rotary Club (1993-1994)
• Extensive Foreign Travel