Diana Vinder, CPA, MAcc, MST
MANAGER - TAX
Diana has been in the public accounting profession for over 15 years. She specializes in providing tax planning, compliance, and consulting services primarily for small to medium sized corporate taxpayers including multi-state closely held companies, high-net worth individuals, and owner-managed businesses in a variety of industries, including real estate, investment, manufacturing and distribution. Her areas of expertise also include gift and estate tax.
Diana received a bachelor’s degree from University of Georgia, master’s in accounting degree from Golden Gate University, and master’s in taxation degree from Golden Gate University.
• KROST, Tax Manager (2020 – Present)
• BPEH, Tax Manager (2018 – 2019)
• LGSH, Tax Manager (2014 – 2018)
• WRW, Tax Manager (2010 – 2014)
• JH Cohn, Tax Senior (2008 – 2010)
• Gumbiner Savett, Tax Staff (2005 – 2008)
• Master of Accountancy, Golden Gate University
• Master of Taxation, Golden Gate University
• Bachelor of Business Administration, University of Georgia
• Member of California Institute of Certified Public Accountants
• Member of American Institute of Certified Public Accountants