Diana Vinder, CPA, MAcc, MST
MANAGER - TAX
Diana has been in the public accounting profession for over 15 years. She specializes in providing tax planning, compliance, and consulting services primarily for small to medium-sized corporate taxpayers, including multi-state closely held companies, high net worth individuals, and owner-managed businesses in a variety of industries, including real estate, investment, manufacturing, and distribution. Her areas of expertise also include gift and estate tax.
Diana received a Bachelor’s degree from the University of Georgia, a Master’s in Accounting degree from Golden Gate University, and a Master’s in Taxation degree from Golden Gate University.
• KROST, Tax Manager (2020 – Present)
• BPEH, Tax Manager (2018 – 2019)
• LGSH, Tax Manager (2014 – 2018)
• WRW, Tax Manager (2010 – 2014)
• JH Cohn, Tax Senior (2008 – 2010)
• Gumbiner Savett, Tax Staff (2005 – 2008)
• Master of Accountancy, Golden Gate University
• Master of Taxation, Golden Gate University
• Bachelor of Business Administration, University of Georgia
• Member of California Institute of Certified Public Accountants
• Member of American Institute of Certified Public Accountants