Donna Bateman, CPA
CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER
Donna Bateman is the Chief Financial Officer for KROST. She has over 35 years of experience working in public accounting with KROST. Her experience includes audit, accounting, and payroll. Donna is responsible for a variety of different services, including compilations, tax returns, business consulting in tip reporting, and bookkeeper training.
Donna graduated from California State Polytechnic University, Pomona with a Bachelor of Science degree in Business Administration – Accounting with an emphasis in taxation. She is also a member of the California Society of Certified Public Accountants (CalCPA).
- KROST, CFO (2014 — Present)
- KROST, Accounting Manager (2009 — 2014)
- KROST, Staff Accountant (1986 — 2009)
- KROST, Payroll Department (1981 — 1986)
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting with Emphasis in Taxation, California State Polytechnic University, Pomona
- Member of American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Member of California Society of Certified Public Accountants (CalCPA)
- Donna is on the board of directors for Jackie Bristow Memorial Foundation and is on the committee for the annual Walk/Run that raises money for eating disorder awareness.
- Donna and her family have taken part in many community outreach projects with their church.