Douglas A. Venturelli, Esq.
PRINCIPAL - ESTATE TAX & TRUST
Douglas A. Venturelli, Esq., is a Principal at KROST. He has over 35 years of experience in Tax, Estate and Business Services. His main focus is consulting with entertainment, legal, real estate and medical industry clients as well as managing many fiduciary and estate tax issues.
Doug brings first-hand knowledge to his tax and consulting practice after working in the film industry for numerous years after graduating from Law School.
• KROST, Principal
• Venturelli, Cary & Company, President and Shareholder (November 2004 – August 2015)
• Cary, Troncale & Venturelli, Principal - December 1998 (November 2004)
• McPherson, Troncale, Cary & Company, CPA’s, Principal (November 1995 – December 1998)
• Douglas A Venturelli, A Professional Corporation (December 1985 to November 1995)
• Private Law Practice (1980 to 1985)
• Bachelor’s Degree in English Literature, U.C.L.A. 1971; JD Loyola Law School, Los Angeles, 1974
• Member of California State Bar Association (1974 – Present)
• Member of Los Angeles Country Bar Association (1975 – Present)
• Admitted to US Tax Court (May 30, 1990 – Present)