CONNECT WITH JASON
Jason C. Melillo, CPA
PRINCIPAL - ACCOUNTING
Jason Melillo, CPA, is the Principal of KROST and a Principal of KBKG, Cost Segregation Specialists. Jason is involved in all aspects of the firm's Certified Audit and Review engagements practice. His areas of expertise range from the retail and foodservice industries to technology and business consulting.
Jason is a frequent lecturer to large organizations such as the California Society of CPAs, American Institute of CPAs, and the California Restaurant Association. He has given many seminars on cost segregation and restaurant matters to CPAs, attorneys, and industry professionals.
Jason has a degree in finance and business economics from the University of Southern California. He is also a member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants and the California Society of Certified Public Accountants.
• KROST, Principal (January 2005 – current)
• KBKG, Principal (January 2005 – current)
• KROST CPAs, Manager (January 1997 - January 2005)
• Louis Foods, Inc. Controller (1988-1997)
• Bachelor of Science, Emphasis in Finance and Economics University of Southern California, 1988
• Accounting Core Program University of California at Los Angeles, 1997
• Member of California Society of CPAs
• Member of American Institute of CPAs
• Member of Southern California Food Consultants Group
• Member of All Cities Resource Group
• 5 Acres Board Member
• Lecturer - California Society of CPAs Education Foundation and discussion groups
• Lecturer - Lorman Education Services
• Lecturer - Pasadena Business and Technology Center
• Lecturer - California Restaurant Association (August 2005)
• Certified Grocers Federal Credit Union, Board of Directors (1995 - 2003)
• Pasadena Enterprise Center (Business Incubator), Board of Directors (1992 - present)
• Pasadena Tournament of Roses Association (1991 - present)