Jennifer Vercelli, CPA
MANAGER - ASSURANCE & ADVISORY
Jennifer has spent her career providing others with the tools to take control of their financial lives. As a trusted partner to businesses, she helps clients meet their objectives by serving as a sounding board for decisions and assisting management in establishing procedures for the financial reporting processes. To provide her clients with the best quality service, Jennifer draws upon her experience from working with companies in a diverse number of industries ranging from real estate and parking operators to start-ups and manufacturing.
In addition to her professional dedication, Jennifer is an advocate for financial literacy and volunteers with the CalCPA Financial Literacy Program giving presentations at community events, high schools, colleges, and business owner development programs.
Prior to KROST, Jennifer focused her time on assisting emerging and middle-market clients with their audit and accounting needs as a key member of boutique Los Angeles firms.
• Bachelor of Arts, University of California Santa Barbara
• Accounting Certificate, University of California Los Angeles
• Personal Financial Planning Certificate, University of California Los Angeles
• Member of CalCPA
• Member of AICPA
• Treasurer and Board Member, Board of Directors, Girls on the Run Los Angeles, a non-profit organization
• Volunteer, CalCPA Financial Literacy Program