Jonathan Louie, CPA, MST
SENIOR MANAGER - TAX
Jonathan is a Senior Tax Manager at KROST and has over 11 years of experience in public accounting. Prior to joining our firm, Jonathan serviced high net worth musicians and entertainers working for a mid-sized business management CPA firm in Encino, California.
Jonathan’s areas of expertise include federal and multi-state tax compliance and consulting for high net worth individuals, partnerships, and corporations. He services clients in various industries including but not limited to the real estate, restaurant, medical, and entertainment industries. He has extensive knowledge and experience dealing with the tax-related aspects of 1031 exchanges and cost segregation studies.
Jonathan currently lives in Monrovia, California with his wife and daughter. He enjoys sports, traveling, and spending time with his family.
• KROST, Senior Tax Manager (2014 – Present)
• Haber Corporation CPAs, Tax Senior
• Bachelor of Science, Business Administration, emphasis in Accounting from the University of California, Riverside
• American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
• California Society of Certified Public Accountants (CalCPA)