Karen Dembrowski, CPA
MANAGER - TAX
Karen Dembrowski has almost 40 years of experience in the public accounting profession. She is knowledgeable in all areas of taxation, including individual, corporate, partnership, trust, and estate taxation. Her areas of expertise include tax planning for high net worth individuals and federal and multi-state closely-held businesses in a variety of different industries. Karen also has experience with tax compliance and audits involving various governmental agencies.
• KROST, Tax Manager (2020 - Present)
• BPE&H Accountancy Corporation (1996 - 2019)
• Master of Science, Tax from Golden Gate University
• Bachelor of Science, Business Administration (Accounting) from California State University, Northridge
• California Society of Certified Public Accountants (CalCPA)