CONNECT WITH MATTHEW
Matthew Weber, CPA, MAcc
SENIOR MANAGER - TAX
FINANCIAL SERVICES INDUSTRY LEADER
Matthew Weber is a Senior Tax Manager at KROST. He has been with the firm’s tax practice since July 2015 and has worked in public accounting since 2010. Before joining the firm, Matthew was a Tax Manager at PricewaterhouseCoopers in Los Angeles.
Matthew’s areas of expertise include federal and multi-state tax compliance and consulting for individuals, corporations, and partnerships. He serves clients in several industries, including financial services, real estate, entertainment, hospitality, technology, and manufacturing.
Matthew received a Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce with an emphasis in Accountancy from DePaul University in 2009. He also received a Master’s Degree in Accounting from the University of Southern California in 2010. He is a member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) and the California Society of Certified Public Accountants (CalCPA).
Matthew currently lives in Thousand Oaks, CA with his wife and their dog. He enjoys traveling, hiking, and playing golf.
• KROST, Senior Tax Manager (2015 – Present)
• PricewaterhouseCoopers, Tax Manager
• Master of Accounting from University of Southern California
• Bachelor of Science in Commerce, emphasis in Accounting from DePaul University
• American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
• California Society of Certified Public Accountants (CalCPA)