Ricky Yau, CISSP
DIRECTOR — IT
Ricky Yau is the IT Director at KROST. He has been with the firm since May 2016 and has over 15 years of experience in Software Development and Information Technology. Before joining the Firm, Ricky was the Software Development Manager in OneLegacy and the VP of Financial Modeling in OneWest Bank.
Ricky’s areas of expertise include software development, database architect, business intelligence, information, and application security. He was also the enterprise architect in Green Dot Corporation, who is responsible for designing application for high volume transaction.
Ricky received a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Engineering from Hong Kong University in 2002. He also received a Master’s Degree in Computer Science from the University of Southern California in 2004. He is a member of the International Information System Security Certification Consortium (ISC)² with Certified Information Systems and Security Professional certification.
During his downtime, Ricky enjoys going to beaches, cooking, traveling, and snowboarding.
- KROST, IT Director (2016 — Present)
- OneLegacy, Software Development Manager
- One West Bank, VP of Financial Modeling
- Green Dot Corporation, Enterprise Architect
- Master of Computer Science from the University of Southern California
- Bachelor of Engineering in Computer Engineering, from Hong Kong
- International Information System Security Certification Consortium (ISC)²