Scott Eisner, CPA
PRINCIPAL - TAX
Problem-solving is a big part of what Scott Eisner does and of what clients need him to do. He takes a proprietary interest in their dealings and has no trouble making himself available 24 hours a day if necessary. It isn't a workaholic syndrome, he insists.
"It's a terrific thing when you're into what you're doing and know you can bring help and clarity to some pretty complex, sticky situations."
A member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants and California Society of Certified Public Accounting, Scott received his Bachelor of Science in Business Adminstration with a major in Accounting in 1978 and his California CPA Certificate in 1981. He'd been Senior Accountant with Arthur Anderson & Company before becoming an owner of BPEF&BB in 1989.
• KROST, Tax Principal (January 2020 – Present)
• Partner, BPEF&BB
• Senior Accountant, Arthur Anderson & Company
• Bachelor of Science in Business Adminstration with a major in Accounting
• Member of California Institute of Certified Public Accountants
• Member of American Institute of Certified Public Accountants