CONNECT WITH SOSSI
Areas of Expertise
Sossi Bekarian Matti, CPA
DIRECTOR — ACCOUNTING
Sossi Bekarian Matti is an Accounting Director at KROST. She has been with the firm since 2016 and has experience working on engagements for clients in the manufacturing, entertainment, service, restaurant, and medical industries. As a team member of the accounting department, she specializes in the preparation of financial statements, preparations, compilations, offering consulting services, and training and mentoring staff.
- KROST, Accounting Director
- KROST, Senior Accounting Manager
- KROST, Accounting Manager
- KROST, Accounting Senior
- Garibian & Associates Accountancy Corporation, Staff Accountant
- Garibian & Associates Accountancy Corporation, Junior Accountant
- Bachelor of Science in Accountancy, California State University, Northridge
Professional Affiliations and Certifications
- Member of California Society of Certified Public Accountants (CalCPA)
- QuickBooks Online ProAdvisor
- QuickBooks Desktop ProAdvisor
- Member of Homenetmen Youth Division’s Core Committee - a non-profit organization
Sossi's Thought Leadership
What is Cloud Computing?
Cloud computing is the future of the accounting industry. Essentially cloud computing is the storing, managing, and
KROST Can Assist with Reporting for The Restaurant Revitalization Fund
Recipients of the Restaurant Revitalization Fund(RRF) have until March 11, 2023 to use the funds appropriately, to
What is Client Accounting Services?
Did you know that we provide Client Accounting Services (CAS)? CAS can be a cost-effective way to
Disruption and Innovation – Streamlining Client Accounting Services (CAS)
This is one of the articles in the KROST Quarterly Technology Issue, titled “Disruption and Innovation –
KROST Quarterly Magazine: The Technology Issue, Vol 4, Issue 2, is Now Available!
We are happy to announce the release of our newest quarterly magazine! The Technology Issue highlights some
FAQs – PPP Loans
Since the CARES Act passed into law in March, there have been new laws, multiple rule publications,
[Second Session] PPP Second Draw Loan Program & the Revised Employee Retention Credit – Eligibility and Process Webinar
Paren Knadjian (Practice Leader, M&A, and Capital Markets), Stacey Korman, CPA (Principal), Sossi Bekarian, CPA (Senior Manager),