CONNECT WITH STACEY
Stacey Korman, CPA, MST
DIRECTOR - ACCOUNTING
ENTERTAINMENT INDUSTRY LEADER
Stacey Korman is the Accounting Director at KROST. She is a key member of our advisory team and is a trusted consultant. Stacey has extensive experience in assurance, advisory and accounting services, with an emphasis on middle-market companies and high net worth individuals. She has spent her career managing audits, reviews, and compilation engagements.
She serves a variety of industries including management companies of hedge funds, high net worth individuals, real estate, technology, foodservice, and not- for-profits. She also provides consulting and cash management services to management companies, high net worth individuals and small businesses. In addition to leading the day to day operations of the accounting department which includes business management services, Stacey is a mentor to staff members and leads technical and leadership training sessions. Stacey is also the practice leader for the Entertainment niche.
Prior to joining KROST, Stacey was a senior manager at a top 10 national firm where she served commercial service clients in a variety of industries.
• KROST, Director (2017 - Current)
• KROST, Senior Manager (2014 - 2017)
• Rothstein Kass, Senior Manager (2011 - 2014)
• Rothstein Kass, Manager (2009 - 2011)
• Rothstein Kass, Supervising Senior (2006 - 2009)
• Miller, Ellin & Company, Staff Accountant (2001 - 2006)
• Arthur Andersen, Senior Auditor (2000 - 2001)
• Arthur Andersen, Staff Auditor (1998 - 2000)
• Bachelor of Science, Accounting with an emphasis in Business Law from Pennsylvania State University
• Master of Science, Taxation from Baruch College in New York
• Member of American Institute of CPAs
• Member of New York State Society of CPAs
• Member of California Society of CPAs
• Member of New York Cares – a volunteer organization
• AICPA Fundamental Client Accounting Advisory Services