We are thrilled to announce that we are partnering with The Be Rare Foundation for their 3rd annual women’s summit: A RARE DAY — happening on March 7, 2020 (Int’l Women’s Weekend).
A RARE DAY is a celebration and conversation about the future of females in digital media, fashion, beauty and beyond. We are excited for this opportunity to support our powerhouse clients Alyssa Forever, Amber Scholl, Ashley Villa, Chloe Morello, Cydnee Black, Jenn Im and Stephanie Villa.
Come join our interactive and educational lunch and learn from 12:45pm to 1:30pm at the main stage and be sure to visit us in the VIP room for snacks.
During the session, attendees will be introduced to tax, accounting, business management and wealth management experts who will address common questions and concerns facing female entrepreneurs as they grow their business and online following. After brief introductions, our MC, Brad Pauley, will open the floor for a Q&A session. Our speakers including, So Sum Lee, Sossi Bekarian, Philip Clark, and Jamie Spillman, will address topics and questions including but not limited to:
- Strategies for long term financial planning
- What aspects of financial planning should I focus on at this stage in my career?
- What are some of the key business issues we should be aware of in our industry?
- How to choose the right business manager?
- What are the benefits of a loan out corp?
- When is it appropriate to set up a loan out corp?
- Insights into tax planning, compliance and choosing the right business entity
- Insights into raising capital
- The importance of accounting books and records and managing daily transactions
- How technology has improved accounting services for entrepreneurs and small business owners
100% of proceeds from A RARE DAY go to The Be Rare Foundation, a nonprofit which gives yearly grants to budding female entrepreneurs with mission-oriented projects.
You can purchase your tickets here: http://bit.ly/2020krost.
About the Author
Anna Chen, Senior Manager
Anna Chen is the Senior Marketing Manager for KROST. Anna has a demonstrated history of developing and executing data-driven strategies to support each line of service and drive the corporate brand. She manages the team to align internal and external forces to effectively and efficiently understand the needs and interests of our consumers. She was integral in the implementation of the KROST rebrand, specializing in design, website development and software integration. » Full Bio