We are happy to announce the release of our newest quarterly magazine! The Technology Issue highlights some of the hot topics including trends in media & entertainment, privacy laws, AdTech, quantum computing, and more.
What You’ll Find Inside this Issue:
- Streaming Wars: Technology Trends in Media & Entertainment By Paren Knadjian
- Tech Company Compensation: Unraveling the Mystery of the 83(b) Election By Robert Gosart, CPA
- CCPA: California Enforces New Privacy Laws Impacting all Businesses Collecting Data By Steve Chhour, CPA and Keith Hamasaki, CPA
- Client Spotlight: AUDIENCEX on Expansive Growth & the Evolution of AdTech with Ryan Carhart, CFO & Brian Ko, CCO
- R&D Tax Credits for Software Development Advancements in 2020 & Beyond By Guest Contributors Tetyana Guguchkina and Tiffany Solymon
- “Solving the Unsolvable” Quantum Computing Developments & Constraints By Paren Knadjian
Introducing KROST’s Technology Team:
Paren Knadjian is the practice leader of the M&A and Capital Markets group at KROST. He comes with over 15 years of experience in mergers and acquisitions as well as equity and debt financings. In that time, Paren successfully completed over 50 transactions acting as a both a buy-side and sell-side advisor, as well as a broker/dealer.
Robert Gosart is a Tax Director at KROST. Bob has 40 years of experience providing tax advice and compliance services to clients in a variety of different businesses and industries. His areas of focus include high net worth individuals and their closely held businesses; entity selection; real estate; S corporations; buying and selling a business; tax controversy; and international taxation.
Steve Chhuor, CPA, is an Assurance & Advisory Manager at KROST. As a trusted advisor with a decade of experience, Steve specializes in audit and business advisory services to emerging and middle market companies in areas such as technical GAAP accounting implementation and process improvement.