Join Us For Our Next Session
Check back for upcoming sessions
Featured Speakers: Paren Knadjian & Jean Hagan
Webinar Course Description
Since the CARES Act was passed into law on March 27th, 2020, there has been a lot of updates on procuring, managing, and seeking forgiveness on PPP loans. In addition to the Paycheck Protection Program Flexibility Act, which was passed into law on June 5th, 2020, the Department of the Treasury and the SBA have issued 25 Interim Final Rules and 80 FAQs on the subject. In addition, they have recently issued a new application form (3508S) for PPP loans of less than $50,000, and a questionnaire form (3509) for recipients of PPP loans equal to, or greater than, $2 million.
- Summarize the current rules on PPP loan forgiveness
- Address the new updates from the SBA/Treasury
- Summarize the lessons learned from loan forgiveness applications that the KROST team have been working on, on behalf of clients
- Give an update on EIDL loans
- Give an update on the Main Street Loan Program
- Highlight any news regarding a new federal stimulus program and the potential PPP 2 loan program
The webinar was hosted by Paren Knadjian, Head of M&A and Capital Markets at KROST and a preeminent expert on US government-backed loans, and Jean Hagan, Principal of Restaurant Business Management.