OpenTable has partnered with hospitality consultant Alison Arth, the founder of Salt & Roe with 16 restaurant openings to create “How to Open a Restaurant: The Modern Restaurateur’s Guide to Starting & Growing a Restaurant Business”. Our own Jean Hagan and Lou Guerrero contributed their insight and expertise to the guide, providing prospective restaurant owners with the tools they need to succeed, hitting on topics like funding, staffing, and restaurant technology.
Alison tapped into OpenTable’s unrivaled network of restaurant groups and owners (Union Square Hospitality Group, AltaMarea, Gavin Kaysen, Aaron London, etc.) and compiled their tips, best practices and occasional cautionary tales into this definitive resource. Covering everything from writing a business plan and raising funds to train a team. Whether you’re opening your first restaurant or your tenth or looking to grow your existing business, these expert insights will help you succeed!
» Download the guide at go.opentable.com
Want to be a winner?
OpenTable is hosting a contest to help one restaurant industry professional fund his or her dream project. Tell us about the restaurant you’re planning to open, and you will be entered to win the grand prize worth more than $38,000:
- A 12-month subscription to OpenTable’s flagship Guest Center product, plus access to the world’s largest diner network and a credit on cover fees
- A full set of professional All-Clad pans
- A set of 25 Hedley & Bennett aprons
- 25 annual memberships to the online content from Journee, a community for restaurant professionals
- $15,000 cash to put toward your project
Ready to achieve a lifelong dream?
» Download How to Open a Restaurant and get started!