The KROST Buy-Side advisory work revolves around supporting clients who are interested in acquiring a complementary or strategic business, whether as a standalone transaction or as part of a larger multi-deal roll-up strategy. Our Buy-Side services encompass a comprehensive process that includes target sourcing, deal negotiation, due diligence management, and post-close support.
Our Buy-Side services include:
- Defining the client’s purchase criteria including financial targets, industry verticals, and geographic location.
- Researching and finding targets based on the purchase criteria.
- Contacting and engaging targets.
- Analyzing the target’s financials and advising on valuations.
- Producing pro forma look-back and projections of the merged entity.
- Negotiating price and deal structure to ensure tax efficiency.
- Producing multiple Indications of Interest.
- Participating in management presentations provided by targets.
- Negotiating Letters of Intent.
- Finding lenders, if the purchase is to be a leveraged transaction, from our extensive network of debt providers.
- Negotiating terms with lenders.
- Assisting with, or running, the due diligence process including, financial, organizational, operational and structural due diligence.
- Providing a Quality of Earnings report if required.
- Producing the necessary financial information to satisfy the requirements of a lender (for an LBO).
- Remaining involved through to the closing of a transaction.
- Providing post-transactional services such as accounting, audit and tax services.