Whether businesses need funding for working capital, investments in plant and equipment, human capital growth, or executing leveraged buyouts, borrowing money through term loans or revolving lines of credit can offer a timely solution that is often more cost-effective than selling equity. At KROST, we provide comprehensive Debt Financing services that encompass the entire process, from identifying suitable debt sources to negotiating deal terms, conducting due diligence, and finalizing the transaction. Our goal is to secure timely and cost-effective Debt Financing solutions that meet our clients' capital requirements while minimizing financial burden and maximizing their economic objectives.
Our Debt Financing services include:
- Ensuring that the client’s books and records are in good order and up to the standards of financial reporting that lenders require.
- Preparing reviewed or audited financials if required.
- Preparing historical financials and projections to include in the company’s presentations.
- Creating lender presentations and executive summaries.
- Creating a lenders list from our extensive contacts of bank and private debt lenders.
- Reaching out to and engaging lenders one by one.
- Negotiating deal terms resulting in the receipt of written Term Sheets.
- Analyzing offers and giving advice on price and deal structure to ensure maximum value.
- Participating in management presentations.
- Participating in the due diligence process to ensure accurate and consistent information is communicated to the lender.
- Providing support to legal counsel and other professionals during the legal process.
- Remaining involved through to the closing of a transaction.
- Providing post-transactional services such as accounting, audit, and tax services.