Financial Reporting for the Real Estate Industry
At KROST, we offer a wide range of real estate financial services, not only as an investment advisor but as a critical member of your team to meet your sophisticated financial reporting needs. A certified audit or review is often well beyond the scope of what is necessary for external compliance or internal analysis. Non-Disclosure Compilations and Preparations can be time and cost-effective alternatives that give management a window into their company’s financial operations as well as an opportunity to review data with qualified KROST professionals. Our experienced teams understand the complexities involved in accounting and tax for real estate. The real estate financial reporting services we provide include but are not limited to:
- Business management and planning, serving as an external CFO
- Percentage of completion method
- Annual budgets
- Monthly, quarterly, and annual financial reporting
- Rent roll review
- Revenue recognition compliance
- Cash flow analysis and management
- Expense review and monitoring, such as property tax, insurance, etc.
- Maintain fixed assets schedule and record depreciations
Please contact us to schedule an appointment. See how KROST can help with your accounting needs so you can focus on what matters to grow your business.