The KROST Sell-Side advisory service is designed to assist business owners in maximizing the value of their potential transaction and ensuring its overall success. Our comprehensive Sell-Side services encompass various critical elements, including business readiness reviews, managing the full transaction process from start to finish, and providing post-close activities.
Our Sell-Side services include:
- Ensuring that the client’s books and records are in good order and up to the standards of financial reporting that buyers require. This may include analysis of the accounting software and suggested improvements to accounting practices.
- Preparing reviewed or audited financials, if required.
- Preparing a Sell-Side Quality of Earnings report, if required.
- Maximizing the EBITDA of the company after consideration of add-backs or non-operating expenses.
- Preparing historical financials and projections to include in the company’s offering memorandum.
- Creating a Confidential Information Memorandum and Executive Summary.
- Creating a buyers list from our extensive contacts of financial and strategic buyers.
- Reaching out to and engaging buyers one-by-one.
- Negotiating deal terms resulting in the receipt of written Indications of Interest.
- Analyzing offers and giving advice on price and deal structure to ensure maximum value and tax efficiency.
- Participating in management presentations.
- Negotiating Letters of Intent.
- Participating in the due diligence process to ensure accurate and consistent information is communicated to the buyer.
- Ensuring working capital adjustments are calculated according to fair market principles.
- Providing support to legal counsel and other professionals during the legal process.
- Remaining involved through to the closing of a transaction.
- After a transaction, ensure a smooth transition of the company to the buyer.
- Providing post-closing true-up calculations.
- Providing wealth management services to sellers.