Whether you have just one bank account outside of the United States or a complex business structure, we can help with your inbound or outbound taxation needs. We have experience in Offshore Voluntary Disclosure Programs, Streamlined Submissions, and Delinquency Procedures. We work with clients who have not properly disclosed foreign financial assets or income. In addition, our international tax services include:
• Implementing and optimizing IC-DISC structures for US exporters
• Expatriate Tax returns
• Foreign nationals living in the U.S.
• Tax Treaty application and planning
• Recipients of gifts from foreign persons
• Analysis of foreign tax credits, foreign earned income exclusion, dual residency filing
• Passive Foreign Income Corporations (PFICS)
• Foreign Trusts
• Controlled Foreign Corporations
• Branch Profits Tax
• Preparation of U.S. federal and state income tax returns for Foreign Corporations and Foreign Partnerships
• Preparation of Report of Foreign Bank and Financial Accounts known as the FBAR
• Reporting and withholding of payments to foreign persons
As a member of PrimeGlobal, we have relationships with professionals around the world. PrimeGlobal is among the strongest associations of independent accounting firms in the world, comprised of over 300 highly successful public accounting firms in 80 countries.
Why Choose KROST?
We have an incredible tax team that follows the principles and practices handed down from generation to generation since our doors opened in 1939. We pride ourselves in offering custom tailored service to each client we serve with the detail and consistency one should expect from their tax service provider. We are locals. With offices in Pasadena, Woodland Hills, and Valencia, we know the area and we take pride in our community. Here at KROST, our clients’ interests are our priority and their success is our bottom line.
Luis (Lou) Guerrero, CPA, MBT
Principal, Tax Practice Leader
Lou specializes in business consulting and tax planning. He is the Tax Practice Leader of the firm and has served on the board of directors for many organizations in the Southern California area. » Full Biography
Evelyn Fernandez, CPA, MBT
Senior Tax Manager
Evelyn is a Senior Tax Manager with over 11 years of experience. Her experience includes Foreign Bank and Financial Account reporting, foreign trusts, controlled foreign corporations and passive foreign investment companies. » Full Biography