As educators in the field since 1939, our firm has assisted thousands of businesses and individuals in reaching their financial goals. Our team of professionals has acquired the knowledge and expertise necessary to provide sound advice in any situation. Our firm has speakers that are frequent lecturers to large organizations, such as the California Society of Certified Public Accountants (CalCPA), the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA), and the California Restaurant Association (CRA). We have spoken at conferences, seminars, and webinars to share our industry experience and in-depth knowledge on restaurant, hospitality, manufacturing & distribution, real estate, technology, sports & entertainment, financial services, not-for-profits, and grocery matters to CPAs, attorneys, and industry professionals.
The following is a list of our industry topics:
- M&A Technology Trends and Highlights
- Tax Deferred Exchanges of Real Estate
- Proformas – Projecting the Financial Future of Your Restaurant
- The Future of Tipping and Service Charges
- Role of Board Directors in M&A Transactions
- Food for Thought: Menu Costing & Analysis
- PPP Forgiveness Application Review Service for Lenders and Borrowers
- The Employee Retention Credit: A Valuable Alternative to Emergency Loans
- Hold onto Your Profits: Identifying and Controlling Restaurant Shrinkage, Waste & Theft
- Emergency Loan Programs for Economic Relief
Interested in booking any of our industry knowledge speakers?
› Download our speaker media kit