It’s Almost Time to File 1099’s

December 11, 2017By Jamie Graham, CPA

Per the IRS guidelines, payments made in the ordinary course of a trade or business are required to be reported on Form 1099-MISC to report certain payments to reportable vendors. Examples of the types of payments reportable on Form 1099-MISC include: 1. at least $10 in royalties or broker payments in lieu of dividends or … Read More