We are more than just CPAs. We are restaurant consultants, business advisors, and advocates for your industry. We are actively involved in the California Restaurant Association and continually seek to educate restaurant operators of news and legislation affecting your industry. Our objective in this role is to inform you of issues affecting your industry and to work with federal, state, and local legislators to voice your opinions.
We are at your service. Come join our webinars and learn.
Food for Thought: Pro Formas – Projecting the Financial Future of Your Restaurant
• Discuss the challenges of opening a new restaurant concept or additional location
• Define what a proforma is and how it is produced
• Highlight the value and utility of having a proforma and how it can influence you to make better business decisions
Food for Thought: The Future of Tipping and Service Charges
• Differences between service charges and tips
• The current guidelines
• Best practices, and
Food for Thought: Holding onto your Profits – Identifying and Controlling Shrinkage, Waste and Theft in the Restaurant
• Define the types of loss that occur in the restaurant
• Identify which forms are likely taking place
• Suggest practical operational solutions and recommend systems to discourage and prevent in the future
Food for Thought: Budgeting and Financial Statements
• Learn the basics of how to construct a yearly financial budget and the benefits of doing so
• Understand how to implement a budget into your daily operations
• Discover how to decipher the information in your Financial Statements and convert that data into beneficial business decisions
Food for Thought: Basic Menu Costing & Analysis
• To help restaurant owners and operators to understand the importance of a costed-out menu
• Provide the tools and systems to help them to maximize profitability and productivity through menu analysis
Food for Thought: Understanding Restaurant Financials
• An overview of restaurant finance best practices & solutions.
• Financial solutions to increase your bottom line
• Key performance indicators and analysis to help avoid loses.