We are more than just CPAs. We are restaurant consultants, business advisors, and advocates for your industry. We are actively involved in the California Restaurant Association and continually seek to educate restaurant operators of news and legislation affecting your industry. Our objective in this role is to inform you of issues affecting your industry and to work with federal, state, and local legislators to voice your opinions.
We are at your service. Come join our webinars and learn.
TUE, FEB 23, 2021 | 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM PST
• Define the types of loss that commonly occur in the restaurant industry
• Identify which forms are most likely taking place
• Review practical operational solutions
TUES, MAY 4, 2021 | 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM PDT
• Differences between service charges and tips
• The current guidelines
• Best practices, and
TUE, JUL 13, 2021 | 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM PDT
• Discuss the challenges of opening a new restaurant concept or additional location
• Define what a proforma is and how it is produced
• Highlight the value and utility of having a proforma and how it can influence you to make better business decisions
TUE, SEP 21, 2021 | 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM PDT
• Learn the basics of how to construct a yearly financial budget and the benefits of doing so
• Understand how to implement a budget into your daily operations
• Discover how to decipher the information in your Financial Statements and convert that data into beneficial business decisions
• Summarize the current rules on PPP loan forgiveness
• Address the new updates from the SBA/Treasury
• Summarize the lessons learned from loan forgiveness applications that the KROST team have been working on, on behalf of clients
Restaurant Management: Controlling COGS
This webinar series will cover having the right systems and solutions to manage the COGS portion of your restaurant and review the various expenses involved with maintaining a profitable restaurant.
Saving Time and Money with Plate IQ
This webinar will introduce Plate IQ and how it can assist with managing inventory systems.
A Fresh New Approach to Managing COGS
We’ve invited Bill Lindsey from COGS-Well to demonstrate a fresh new approach to inventory and recipe management.
KROST’s Recipe for Accurate and Efficient COGS
Our webinar will cover the real-life benefits a client can expect from KROST’s implementation of Plate IQ and COGS-Well.
Food for Thought: Basic Menu Costing & Analysis
• To help restaurant owners and operators to understand the importance of a costed-out menu
• Provide the tools and systems to help them to maximize profitability and productivity through menu analysis
Food for Thought: Understanding Restaurant Financials
• An overview of restaurant finance best practices & solutions.
• Financial solutions to increase your bottom line
• Key performance indicators and analysis to help avoid loses.